YOU MIGHT BE A MISSIONARY (OR A MISSIONARY KID) IF…
- You can’t answer the question, “Where are you from?”
- You speak two languages, but can’t spell in either.
- You’ve home schooled your children going 65 mph down a highway in a minivan.
- You read National Geographic and recognize someone.
- You have a time zone map next to your telephone.
- You consider a city 500 km away to be “very close”.
- You watch nature documentaries, and think about how good that animal would taste if it were fried.
- You can cut grass with a machete, but can’t start a lawnmower.
View original post 264 more words