YOU MIGHT BE A PREACHER IF…
- You hesitate to tell people what you do for a living.
- You’ve ever dreamed you were preaching only to awaken and discover you were.
- You’ve wondered why people couldn’t die at more appropriate times.
- You find yourself counting people at a sporting event.
- You’re leading the church into the 21st century, but you don’t know what you are preaching on Sunday.
- A church picnic is no picnic.
- You’ve ever spoken for free and were worth every penny of it.
- People sleep while you’re talking.
View original post 387 more words