“Understanding Sheep and Goats.” There is coming a time when the Lord will, as a shepherd, separate the sheep from the goats. The sheep represent the righteous, while the goats represent the unrighteous. This revealing message is a study of the behavior of both sheep and goats, and how these behaviors relate to the Christian life.
- What is the greatest difference between a sheep and a goat?
- What qualities does a sheep have that the Lord both commends AND warns us of?
- What is a Judas goat?
- What are leadersheep?
- What should the sheep do when a goat starts trying to dominate the flock?
- What is a “cast sheep,” and why does God sometimes have to shear us when we get a little too “wooly?”
- What is the difference between a sheep and a goat when it comes to the shepherd?
- How is the herding instinct of the sheep important for the Christian?
- Why don’t sheep walk in a straight line?
- Why do sheep sometimes act like goats?
I guarantee that you will learn something about sheep, goats, yourself, and others that you probably did not know before – unless you are a sheepherder. Download MP3.